Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Deep Fresh POW

More helmet cam testing
 It was dumping all last week and had the opportunity to go out Sunday. Hmmm what can I say, IT WAS FREAKING DEEP that`s what it was. We ended going up to Mt. Henning( Coquihalla Lakes Area) and good god it was insane. Everywhere you looked guys were stuck, on the trail, off the trail, it did not matter. Hell I got stuck going downhill it was so deep.



It could have been an epic day for me but unfortunately I had to ride a backup sled. What can I say it was and is a complete turd. It was so deep that the exhaust would clog up and it would drop a cylinder and well in that deep of snow leave me to the stuck gods. It was frustrating to say the least.  So finally giving up on riding I pulled out the cameras and let Paul play as I took some images.We also did some more testing with the Contour HD 1080P Helmet Cam.

So it could have been epic but in the end it was a fail for me. Guess I am a turbo snob. It is true though once you go turbo you will never go back. I have no intention of riding that 2005 900 King Cat ever again.

You Arctic Cat guru`s  have any insight on what can be done to make that sled run better feel free to comment below.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment