Thursday, December 2, 2010

Remembering the BigDawg Shootout.

Well still in the process of changing everything over. It is taking longer than I thought but  I finally got around to some of the BDSO stuff.  Man it started bringing back some memories.

 In case you missed it, the BigDawg Shootout was an extreme back country free ride  snowmobile hill climb competition held up in the Whistler/Rutherford area. Paul Gibbs and myself started it back in 2005. If you do a search on youtube you can find lots of videos and the infamous Tim Mcgregor crash.

Anyway here are some photos with more to come. As an organizer and co running the event, it became harder to photograph so in the later years my photo time was less and less. I will make sure to track down other sites with images and post the links to them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment